Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

1st entry...1st sign...

i miss my period for 2 days. then i just wanna pee. feel tired and exhausted. and due to my experience last month (i have threated abortion), i did my UPT this morning...n this was the result...Alhamdullillah...
at first i thought i wanna surprise my hubby. don't wanna show him the kit...but then, i just went out from the bathroom and wake him up...with half-awaken, i asked my hubby to look at something. he tried so hard to open his eye. but once he saw the kit, suddenly his eyes wide open n he just remain silent...he looked at me and said..."b, pas ni jaga diri baik2. abang maybe xselalu dengan b..." at that moment, i senyap je. honestly, i wanna cry...
lepas solat subuh, akhirnya i nangis kat sejadah...i bersyukur sangat coz i memang nantikan saat ini...petang ni maybe ke klinik, gi wat check-up...
baby, tunjukkan diri baby masa scan nnt, k...mama n papa nak tgk baby sangat...